Aluminium Clad Flush Casement / Fully Reversible Windows
Double or Triple Glazed Aluminium Clad Timber Windows from 'Choices'
Outward opening flush casement windows with clean, straight edged timber frames and external aluminium cladding for a low maintenance solution. As an outward opening casement window, the functionality also allows for fully reversible for easy maintenance and cleaning. The internal timber is, as standard, square edged (Softline) however it is also available with a slightly moulded, decorative finish (Classic).
This durable range is manufactured from Engineered Redwood with an aluminium clad face. Our windows are supplied fully finished and made to your specific requirements, including special shapes.
- Engineered (laminated) timber profiles
- Pine timber with external aluminium cladding
- Factory applied paint / clear on white tone lacquer
- Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) aluminium
- Casement and reversible hinges
- All multi-point locking
- Modern square profile - Softline
- Traditional moulded profile - Classic
- Factory fitted double or triple glazing
- Double glazed with overall U-value of approx 1.34W/m2K
- Triple glazed with overall U-value of approx 0.92W/m2K
- Externally beaded, drained and ventilated
- PAS24 option available
A range of Options and Upgrades
Need vents to be included? Then we are able to fit these in the side frame of windows and on outward opening doors, although this is usually done on the hinge side of the door. For doors that open inwards instead, a vent can be fitted in the top rail. All windows and doors are supplied fully finished.
An Espangnolette locking system comes as standard with handles available as lockable or non-lockable. These come in silver as standard although there is also the option of choosing Gold or White too.